News from VOCE

VOCE is so anxious to begin another season of exciting performances for you. However, due to the current increase in COVID outbreaks and associated difficulties, our Board has reluctantly decided to postpone until January a decision about resuming rehearsals and offering concerts. It is our desire to protect our singers, our supporters, and our dedicated concert goers that has prompted this decision.

Please stay well! We look forward to future in-person performances when safe for us all!  And maybe a surprise on Facebook and our website!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.